Hello BCC Guest,
We are back open and ready to serve YOU and our community!
BCC put the health of our Guests and Team Members first and will continue to do so by following state and local health guidelines.
Providing safe service is our top priority. Therefore, we are doing the following things to ensure the health and safety of our patrons and staff:
1. We’ve installed a protective glass barrier at the register .
2. Put up signage promoting Social Distancing
3. Protective Face mask for all team members and we encourage guest to wear a mask as well .
4. Increased the frequency of disinfecting and cleaning in our restaurant.
5. Increase the frequency of hand washing and sanitizing for our team members every 30 minutes .
6. We have adjusted our store hours to allow additional cleaning.
7. Provide contactless option for pick up orders .
As some restaurants begin to open their dining room we are going to take additional time to review our operations and ensure we have necessary precautions in place to protect our Guests and Team Members before we reopen our dining room. In the meantime, you can still Come Get’cha a Bag through the following ways: our walk-up service at the store, or you can take advantage of contactless ordering and payment through one of our delivery service Uber Eats or Door Dash .
We look forward to serving you . COME GET’CHA A BAG !
Bluff City Crab